Friday, May 21, 2010

The 11 Forgotten Laws - My Review

Many people ask themselves: Is the law of attraction real?
After the movie The Secret, many people are told that the law of attraction is incomplete. I thought this also and I decided to try the 11 forgotten Laws program by Bob Proctor who is my favorite teacher.

In this program you will discover an incredible 11 laws that will certainly change your life.
I am very pleased with this program because it has improved my results, it has helped me most in financial terms because I found it essential. I have passed this program several times, but I will not stop because the results are getting even better.
This works for all areas of your life whether is it single weekend, finance, emotions, or relationships.


These 11 laws are:

1. Law of Thinking
-There is nothing so powerful as your mind.

2. Law of Supply
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.”

3. Law of Attraction
“To desire is to expect, to expect is to achieve.”


4. Law of Receiving
“Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure running over.”

5. Law of Increase
“Let everything that hath breath praise the (LAW) Lord. Praise ye the Lord.”

6. Law of Compensation
“Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.”

7. Law of Non-Resistance
“But I say unto you; That you resist not evil.”

8. Law of Forgiveness
“Forgive, and you shall be forgiven.”

9. Law of Sacrifice
“Straight is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that finds it.”

10. Law of Obedience
“Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people.”

11. Law of Success
“He can who thinks he can.”

I recommend you to check out the product testimonials & more informations here.

If you want to listen the 11 forgotten laws teleseminar recorded replay click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share